1. In a bowl, mix the yeast, the sugar and half a cup of milk.
2. Add the flour, remaining milk and salt to the proofed yeast.
3. Add the oil and begin mixing.
4. Flour the bowl and place the dough ball inside. Cover with a towel in a warm area until doubled in size. 45 minutes later, divide the dough into balls. Recover with towel and let the balls grow for an additional 40 minutes.
5. Chop finely the onion and the tomato and place them in a bowl with the ground beef.
6. Add the spices, the pomegranate molasses and the lemon juice. Mix thoroughly using your hands.
7. Heat the oven at 250 ˚C. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. On a floured surface, roll out the dough balls and place them on the baking sheet.
8. Place about 2 tablespoons of meat filling into the center and spread out delicately. Add some pine nuts in the middle. Put in the oven and wait until the crust is golden.
9. Dip your freshly made Atayef Lahm Bi Ajeen in our delicious labneh or/and laban and enjoy!