1. Peel the eggplants and cut in small square pieces.
2. Sprinkle with salt and place in a sieve over a bowl; let the salt draw out the juice.
3. Brown the minced lamb in a skillet. Break it into small pieces with two wooden spoons, add salt and half a spoon of sumac. Stir and cook until browned. Then transfer to a sieve and let the meat drain its fat.
4. Cut the pita bread into tiny croutons, and add a tablespoon of olive oil. When the croutons are shiny, transfer to a cookie sheet lined with foil and bake in a 150˚C oven until it becomes crunchy.
5. Dry the eggplant with paper towels; add 3 tsp of olive oil in a skillet, then fry the eggplants until it becomes lightly browned. Transfer the eggplant to the skillet with the minced meat, add 1 tsp of pomegranate molasses and a cup of tomato sauce. Cook the mix for 20 minutes.
6. Fry the pine nuts with oil.
7. To make yogurt mix, add 1Kg of laban Massabki, 400g of labneh Massabki, 2 tsp of tahini, salt, garlic and cinnamon.
8. On a platter, place the meat and eggplant mixture, pour the cold yogurt on top, add the croutons and pine nuts.